Aller au contenu

Sans autogen végétation sur la version FSX (FSX-SE)

mvalotta

Messages recommandés

Bonjour à tous

J'installer la scène Paris Ile de France dans FSX la version Steam et Prepar3D v 3.1. Même programme d'installation pour les deux.

Pas de problème avec l'autogen de végétation dans P3D mais pas de végétation (sans autogen végétation) sur la version FSX. 

Répété l'installation et descendre simMarket deux fois avec le même résultat.

je dois aucun respect autogen tweak (highmemfix, affinity mask).

Toute idée de pourquoi cela pourrait se produire?

Pas de problème avec d'autres scènes régionales FVFR également installé, tout va bien avec eux.

Même les paquets AUTOGEN pour la série de scènes photo (par exemple Pays de Loire) fonctionnent bien.

Merci Beaucoup

Je parle anglais, excusez mon français, avec tout le respect!

Mes spécifications:

FSX SE (on SSD1)

Prepar3d V3.1 (SSD2)

Windows 7 x64

4970k@default

16GB ram

GTX 980 ti

Add ons:

Ground environment X (touts versions)

Ultimate terrain Europe V2,x

Idem pour P3D V3.1 (UTX Europe for P3D and GEX World P3D)

Modifié par mvalotta

Je viens d'installer AGX pas de chance, pas de végétation à Paris.

Est-ce que le réchauffement climatique?

Blague à part, installer à nouveau toute la scène et la seule chose qui ressort est que, après l'installation de la partie 1, je reçois le Mensagem suivante:"icpinst, Erreur d' execution 76: chemin d'access introuvable", puis me invite à installer la deuxième partie (setup 2/7).

D'autres idées?

mes excuses pour les déranger.

In your fsx installation directory there is a France VFR sub-directory that contains a "Descriptions" sub-directory !

Just copy the files of this sub-directory into the Autogen directory.

There's a problem with your registration path in the registry that's the reason the installer cannot find what it is looking for.

Yes, it does, I copy-replaced the three autogen descriptions from FVFR folder and now is worst, not only I have no trees, either the litle houses with red roofs are almost gone, just a few.

It seems a problem with steam version like those similar that used to happen with orbx, because of that I didnt try anything  from them on FSX SE, but I expected no troubles with other sceneries.

Honestly, I just installed FSXSE stright form dovetail as it does and nothing else as the usuall addons (GEX, UTX, REX4)

But  like ORBX it seems that the installers cant see properly its registry path and folders, without any intervention from me.

re-bonjour

Je réinstalle FSX SE 'après avoir éliminé toutes les traces de ceux-ci, y compris les entrées de registre, sans même l'installation de FSUIPC, sans addons, et réinstaller FVFR Ile de France, cette fois sans erreur, mais encore une fois sans végétation autogen.

il est question d'une nouvelle copie de STEAM (vous savez que l'installation est faite par l'installateur propres du dovetail games)

copier les définitions autogen de France VFR dossier, avec le même résultat.

toute une journée perdue.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

Hello again

I reinstall FSX SE after eliminating all traces of it, including registry entries.

without even installing fsuipc or any other add-on I reinstall FVFR Ile de France, this time without error, but again without vegetation.

this is about a new copy of steam (you know that the installation is done by the own installer of dovetail  games)

copy new definitions of france vfr autogen folder, with the same result

a whole day lost

thanks anyway!

cheers

Mario

Its a pain to add an image...uploaded an album to photobucket but it take ages to upload the url in my post.

I uninstalled Paris form the new installation, I wont make a mess after so many work.

This is a picture attached as thumbnail under the machine which has UTX GEX installed (FSX SE standalone)

I installed too Basse normandie with same results, I gonna tray to add more thumbnails.

Number of files @ ground folder:

IDF

Scenery 180 files

texture 7584 files

Basse N

Scenery 252 files

texture 15.039 files

message from the forum: "I am not allowed by your forums to use this images extensions"
here are the link, tell me if you can rich them.
One of the images is taken from Caen Basse Norm, and other is in the border of the scenery taken from lebourget, you can see after it the UTX GEX autogen diplaying right

[/url]Hosted on Fotki">http://sceneryconfig20160213_134324-th.jpgHosted on Fotki

bourgetfrontier20160213_141140-th.jpgHosted on Fotki

fromlebourget20160213_141041-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

nBasseNormandie20160213_140215-th.jpgHosted on Fotki

Well as

- you get the right number of files in /texture,

- you have the layers active in right order,

- you checked AGX and have the right autogendescrptions.spb installed in /autogen sub-folder (Please give time date and size)

then the only thing I can suspect is an unusual exclusion comming from lower layers.

I suggest you de-active ALL addon layers (except IDF) to test. (from Addon scenery to Obstacles et reperes)

What???...Sorry Nicco, but as I said above, I did test IDF and Basse over a fresh installation of steam (you know that this is easy to do just loggin in your steam account) and without having any addon, even fsuipc, I get the same result. And I unsintalled them inmediatly cause I wont have any trouble with third party autogen description like this. Two different machines two different configurations, with or without "classic" addons...is your trouble man, not mine.

I will use all my FVFR sceneries (and I have ALL of them since FS2K) over FSX DVD and P3D were I am sure it works.

But I don't work for you, you have people to investigate that, I am not your bet tester. And if you wont believe me, you are missing the chance to find out something interesting.

ORBX has plenty of troubles with their sceneries over steam, just take a look at their forums, and they solved it making the appropriate installers. Reality XP gauges just does not work cause it don't recognize steam as FSXDVD (different api.dll, main.dll and what other fo_in.dll technicality) , I posted the same for mindstar aviation gauges at avsim comercial forums, and people from FSPS gave me the reason cause dovetail changed recently it registry entries, and this problem remains unsolved.

Blaming the user or others, is always easiest way, instead of watching "what, perhaps you are doing wrong"...

If you assume that FSX SE is the same as FSX DVD you will brake your scalp over the wall.

And please, what else you want?, my fingerprints?, a retina scan? come on man, I just paid for something and, as a user,  I ask and "inform" you that this don't work. Its a contract, period, don't make turns around the thing over and over again to find the same in the end, like those hamster wheels.

...anyway , enjoy your ride!

(Please consider this topic closed, cause I will not spend another day working for you)

Modifié par mvalotta

Depuis peu on a plusieurs retours d'utilisateurs utilisant steam ! c'est systématiquement la cata, rien ne marche normalement !

si ça continue ainsi on va carrément arrêter le support de la distribution de cette plateforme, il semblerait qu'ils n'aient apporté aucune amélioration mais qu'ils se soient amusés à changer pas mal de trucs !

I have seen Orbx meg field checked in your scenery .cfg.Have you any vegetation in Orbx meg field? Uncheck it and then run AGX -Autogen Global X (you can found it on the support forum) or http://www.francevfr.com/agx.htm

It may solve this autogen problem.Be sure AGX is active with the steam edition!

If  the autogen is not back,check your scenery -global-texture.You must have 5 3DA_veg_0x.dds   files if the install is correct.

But when an Orbx scenery is active,the result is conflicts with other autogens :(

Run ftx central when using Orbx

Run Agx when using other sceneries(France vfr and other third parties)

Modifié par yves

Depuis peu on a plusieurs retours d'utilisateurs utilisant steam ! c'est systématiquement la cata, rien ne marche normalement !

si ça continue ainsi on va carrément arrêter le support de la distribution de cette plateforme, il semblerait qu'ils n'aient apporté aucune amélioration mais qu'ils se soient amusés à changer pas mal de trucs !

Pour mémoire FSX Steam n'est pas supporté  spécifiquement.

Oui Nicco a raison, on ne supporte pas officiellement cette plateforme et c'est clairement indiqué dans la fichier produit.

De toute façon vu qu'ils ont annoncé 2 nouveaux simulateurs l'avenir de FSX Steam est plus que compromis c'est même sa fin annoncée.

fin 2016 -mi 2017

on devrait voir arriver dovetail flight simulator en 64bits,suivi de prêt de LM prepar3D v4 (32b dx12 ou 64b?),puis en 2017 le simulateur créé par le team NGIS et basé sur le moteur unigine2....on joue les derniers mois de la vie de fsx en tant que simulateur phare,mais il restera des années à encore fonctionner.La concurrence est une bonne chose pour nous utilisateurs car elle promet des produits performants et de haute qualité.

Mais il restera le principal,l'existence ou non d'un sdk....qui permettra longue vie ou flop;flop;flop

Modifié par yves

bzzzzzzzzzzzz ratatab

bzzbzzratatab

ratatab

rrrarrrrtab

taratrrarrakling

tarraklingkling

klingPAF

sssssss

SSSS

ss sCHCHSS

PLOUF ploc                                                                                                                                                                glouglouglou

Modifié par yves