Aller au contenu

LFOB Beauvais - missing ILS/wrong VOR freq

Messages recommandés

Good morning,

I just bought the BVA/LFOB-scenery and wanted to do an ILS approach to runway 12 this morning.

Unfortunately the ILS for 12 (BVT) is not available on the published frequency of 111.15 - could it be that it isn't included to this scenery????
Also the frequency for the Beauvais-VOR (BVS) seems to be wrong: should be 115.9 now.

Is there any update or modified afcad available to fix these problems????

Thanks for your replies

Greetings Florian

Unfortunately the ILS for 12 (BVT) is not available on the published frequency of 111.15 - could it be that it isn't included to this scenery????

Also the frequency for the Beauvais-VOR (BVS) seems to be wrong: should be 115.9 now.

These frequencies are working without any trouble in my sim (FSX). 115.90 MHz is not a new frequency as it was already in use at the date of the last update of the approach plate (19/7/2013.)

LFBOapproachrwy12.jpg

Modifié par Nafee

25 either

BVS frequency should come from FSX file. I use updates of FSX frequencies from an IVAO project.

May be you can check out what frequency your file has with FS Commander or any other program?

Then post your message in the support section. Someone will help you quickly.

Modifié par Nafee