Paris - Ile de France VFR for AFS 2
The scene models the city of Paris with its main monuments, its bridges and its suburbs as well as the entire Ile de France region . The scene includes coverage of high-resolution aerial and landform imagery, thousands of VFR landmarks, remarkable obstacles and buildings, several million buildings and trees, and three extremely detailed airports. The VFR Regional scene range for Aerofly FS 2 has been designed and produced to provide VFR flight with the most realistic environment possible. It is the culmination of years of experience in simulated flight and scenic modeling.
“VFR Regional” products benefit from all the contributions of 3DAutomation® technologydeveloped by France VFR. This technology already makes it possible to implement the most dense and realistic environments ever designed. It does not claim to represent reality precisely but to give it the most realistic possible interpretation on a very large scale. It may eventually evolve to adapt to needs and to the new data available.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 12 Go
- Number of file(s)
- Paris-Ile de France region modeled in great detail.
- Ground textures from 0.25 to 1.60 meters / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photos reworked for optimal visual rendering.
- Very high definition specific mesh (relief) 4.75 meters real.
- Obstacles and VFR benchmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, pylons, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions, etc.).
- Several tens of thousands of remarkable objects and buildings integrated into the environment (churches, silos, wind turbines, castles, industrial reservoirs, bridges, tolls, etc.).
- Lognes, Saint-Cyr and Toussus aerodromes modeled in great detail.
- Airports of Charles De Gaulle, Orly and Le Bourget modeled with their main buildings and their runways leveled (without being fully operational).
- Additional photo-realistic coverage around the scene for a better transition.
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing the modeling of several million buildings and realistic vegetation zones adapted to the region.
- Extremely dense and realistic vegetation cover.
- Night lighting in 3D over the entire scene.
- Geo-referenced alignment ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area.
Here is the scene cover map.
IPACS Aerofly FS 2. Given the unmatched quantity and density of objects deployed in this product a configuration with at least 16 GB of RAM and 4 GB for the graphics card is strongly recommended.