PROVENCE-ALPES-CÔTE D'AZUR VOL.2 VFR FOR P3D
Photo-realistic scene representing the west of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in high definition textures of 1 meter / pixel, very high definition mesh 4.75 meters, full autogen and 3D coverage, numerous objects and VFR landmarks ( lighthouses, bridges, ports, anchorages, wind turbines, pylons, monuments ...), detailed port areas.
“VFR Regional” products benefit from all the contributions of 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR.
This technology enables the most dense and realistic environments ever designed for FSX / P3D to be implemented. It does not claim to represent reality precisely but to give it the most realistic possible interpretation on a very large scale. It may eventually evolve to adapt to needs and to the new data available. Seabed modeled over the entire scene.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 8.5 Go
- Number of file(s)
- Ground textures of 1 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photos reworked for optimal visual rendering under Prepar3D® (summer only).
- Very high definition specific mesh (relief) 4.75 meters real (LOD13).
- Lakes and rivers completely cut out with navigable water.
- Management of seabed transparency over the entire scene.
- Semi-detailed airports and aerodromes including correction of “platform” effects.
- Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, pylons, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions).
- Several hundred thousand remarkable objects and buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power stations, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, lampposts, road signs).
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing the modeling of several million buildings and realistic vegetation zones adapted to the region.
- Extremely dense and realistic vegetation cover optimized thanks to a rendering module driven by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Complementary Autogen buildings including specific and optimized 3D variants.
- Geo-referenced alignment ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area.
- Development process 100% compliant with Lockheed Martin® SDK specifications, ensuring maximum compatibility when new versions arrive.
Here is the scene coverage map as well as the various aerodromes / airports / ULM bases.
You might also like