Airport FRANCE Pack 3 for MSFS
Airport FRANCE Pack 3 is a bundle addon for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® including 5 detailed commercial french airports in one package:
LFML : Marseille Provence
LFRK : Caen Carpiquet
LFSB : Bale Mulhouse Euroairport
LFBT : Tarbes Lourdes
LFJL : Metz Nancy Lorraine
Particular emphasis was placed on maximum respect for aeronautical data: beacons, markings, runway profiles and global integration.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 3.7 Go
- Number of file(s)
The Airports FRANCE range for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® has been designed to offer once completed about 30 of the most famous and/or frequented French commercial airports.
Our goal for all the products in this range is above all to offer mixed IFR/VFR platforms offering the best possible compromise between homogeneity, visual rendering and search for realism while offering very attractive prices through "bundles" grouping several airports in one package.
- Detailed ground markings.
- Photo-realistic high resolution ground texture (depending on airports).
- Specific photo-realistic 3D building.
- Animated jetways (depending on airports).
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked.
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range..
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.