LFBD - Bordeaux Mérignac for MSFS
Bordeaux-Merignac Airport is a French international airport located in the city of Mérignac west of Bordeaux in the Gironde department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region.
LFBD - Bordeaux Mérignac is an airport add-on for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® from the Airport FRANCE Pack #1 which models Bordeaux Merignac airport in extremely detailed fashion, including airport buildings, textures and ground markings as well as its night lights and many objects on the platform.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 960 Mo
- Number of file(s)
The Airports FRANCE range for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® has been designed to offer once completed about 30 of the most famous and/or frequented French commercial airports.
Our goal for all the products in this range is above all to offer mixed IFR/VFR platforms offering the best possible compromise between homogeneity, visual rendering and search for realism while offering very attractive prices through "bundles" grouping several airports in one package.
- Ground textures 0.5m/pixel résolution reworked aerial images from IGN.
- Detailed ground markings.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific.
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked.
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked.
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.
You might also like