LFJL - Metz Nancy Lorraine for MSFS
Metz-Nancy Lorraine Airport is a French airport located in Moselle department in the Grand-Est region.
LFJL - Metz-Nancy Lorraine is an airport add-on for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® from the Airport FRANCE Pack #3 which models Metz-Nancy Lorraine airport in extremely detailed fashion, including airport buildings, textures and ground markings as well as its night lights and many objects on the platform.
Particular emphasis was placed on maximum respect for aeronautical data: beacons, markings, runway profiles and global integration.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 620 Mo
- Number of file(s)
The Airports FRANCE products range for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® has been designed to offer once completed about 30 of the most famous and/or frequented French commercial airports.
Our goal for all the products in this range is above all to offer mixed IFR/VFR platforms offering the best possible compromise between homogeneity, visual rendering and search for realism while offering very attractive prices through "bundles" grouping several airports in one package.
- Detailed ground markings.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific.
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked.
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked.
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.
You might also like