Obstacles and VFR Landmarks V3 - FRANCE for P3D
“Obstacles et benchmarks VFR - FRANCE” is a scenic complement for Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® V4 which covers the whole of France and allows the addition of more than 500,000 objects to the decor, including almost all the obstacles officially listed by the SIA (Aeronautical Information Service), and which have been qualified and georeferenced.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 420 Mo
- Number of file(s)
More than 4,000 specific obstacles listed by the SIA including:
- 1,000 radio and television broadcasting antennas, telecommunications towers
- 1,000 microwave towers and telecom relay
- 200 air-cooling towers, industrial chimneys and flares
- 1,500 water towers
- 130 marine lighthouses
- large bridges and viaducts
- entire fleet of nuclear and thermal power plants
Detail of all the obstacles and markers included
- 350,000 electricity pylons with beaconing in the vicinity of airports, representing all the High Voltage and Very High Voltage overhead networks
- 3,000 HV transformer stations
- 7,500 wind turbines
- 65,000 churches, cathedrals, basilicas, chapels and religious buildings
- 55,000 agricultural greenhouses
- 23,000 castles
- 11,000 water towers
- 5,000 agricultural storage silos
- 12,000 industrial tanks
- 14,000 antennas
- 3,500 ski lift / cable car pylons
“Obstacles et markers VFR - FRANCE” is compatible with all types of complements, landclass or photo. It must be positioned in the scene library above the “photo” and “landclass” scenes and below the local airport scenes or the photo scenes from the VFR Regional de France VFR® series.
“VFR - FRANCE obstacles and benchmarks” being built on geo-referenced data, we recommend the joint use of a high definition mesh such as France VFR® NEXTMesh France.
This product is also a perfect complement to our TRUElandscape - FRANCE landclass.