Poitou-Charentes VFR for P3D
Photo-realistic scene representing the Poitou-Charentes region in high definition textures of 1 meter / pixel, very high definition mesh 4.75 meters, full autogen and 3D coverage, numerous objects and VFR landmarks (lighthouses, bridges, ports, anchorages, wind turbines , pylons, monuments ...), extremely detailed port areas. “VFR Regional” products benefit from all the contributions of 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR. This technology already makes it possible to implement the most dense and realistic environments ever designed. It does not claim to represent reality precisely but to give it the most realistic possible interpretation on a very large scale. It may eventually evolve to adapt to needs and to the new data available. Seabed modeled over the entire scene.
- Release date
- Size on disk
- 12 Go
- Number of file(s)
- Ground textures from 0.85 to 1 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photos reworked for optimal visual rendering under Prepar3D® (summer only).
- Very high definition specific mesh (relief) 4.75 meters real (LOD13).
- Lakes and rivers completely cut out with navigable water.
- Management of seabed transparency over the entire scene.
- Semi-detailed airports and aerodromes including correction of “platform” effects.
- Addition of the main semi-detailed ULM bases with conservation of the runway reliefs.
- Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, pylons, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions).
- Several hundred thousand remarkable objects and buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power stations, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, lampposts, road signs).
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing the modeling of several million buildings and realistic vegetation zones adapted to the region.
- Extremely dense and realistic vegetation cover optimized thanks to a rendering module driven by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Complementary Autogen buildings including specific and optimized 3D variants.
- Geo-referenced alignment ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area.
- Development process 100% compliant with Lockheed Martin® SDK specifications, ensuring maximum compatibility when new versions arrive.
Here is the scene coverage map as well as the various aerodromes / airports / ULM bases.